Featuring these TOP NOTCH speakers:
Click each photo for more info!
Amanda Radke is a 5th generation rancher from Mitchell, S.D. who has dedicated her career to serving as a voice for the nation's farmers and ranchers. Amanda regularly tackles industry issues as a blogger, columnist, investigative journalist, speaker, and entertainer.
Calli Thorne is a certified speaker, coach, trainer, and facilitator. She helps individuals and teams rise above average in their thoughts, skills, and results, so they can reach their full God-given potential.
Diane Johnson owns Details by Design. It is a a total event management and marketing/advertising firm located in Fort Worth, Texas. Diane has more than 30 years of professional experience in the event planning and marketing business.
Thursday Sept. 21, 2023
- 3:00 pm Guests welcome to arrive, check-in, get settled, relax
- 6:00 pm Kick-off cocktails party
- 7:00 – 9:00 pm Dinner, connect and crash
Friday Sept. 22, 2023
- 6:45 am Rise & shine moovement
- 7:30 am Breakfast
- 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Workshops, Speakers, Paint and Sip, Leadership game, Shopping with Amanda Radke
- 6:30 pm Dinner, shopping & social
Saturday Sept. 23, 2023
- 6:45 am Rise and shine movement
- 7:30 am Breakfast
- 8:30 am – 3:30 pm Workshops and speakers
- 4:00 pm – 8:30 pm GKB Cattle Ranch Tour and Steak Fry
Sunday Sept. 24, 2023
- 7:00 am Breakfast
- 7:30 am Worship message, Amanda Radke
- 8:30 am End
Event questions: Bellana L. Putz 641.780.3927 • Briley Miller 307.337.7672
Dress code: Casual attire (you can leave the formal gowns in the closet)
6350 Hwy 16 • Desdemona, TX 76445
Directions from Dallas/Fort Worth:
- Head West on I-20 to exit 361 Hwy 16
- Exit Hwy 16 and turn left (South)
- Take Hwy 16 for approximately 12 miles
Ranch will be on the right.
All participants will stay in the luxurious 14-bedroom private, exclusive ranch home with jack and jill bathrooms. A variety of room configurations are available. Guests are encouraged to bring a girlfriend for a slumber party and request your bunk mate at registration. The ranch home offers king rooms, to queen to eight bunk beds in one enormous room. All toiletries are provided.
Corporate Sponsorship opportunities are available! Please contact Briley Miller at email@example.com for more information!